The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2023.02.5 NEWS Crowdfunding Project on International Students from Bhutan
- 2023.01.1 NEWS New Year's Greetings
- 2022.12.29 NEWS Year-end Greetings
- 2022.12.27 NEWS Postcards and stamps (Japan Post) Donation Request
- 2022.12.2 NEWS “Charibon” Special Promotion Starts
- 2022.11.30 EVENT Report on SEISA Africa Asia Bridge 2022
- 2022.11.11 NEWS “The 8th SEISA Africa Asia Bridge” is coming soon!
- 2022.10.31 ACTIVITY FGC joins in the “SEIHIN Festival”
- 2022.10.23 NEWS “FGC E-mail Newsletter” launched soon
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.