The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2021.02.22 ACTIVITY Japanese teaching materials were donated from SEISA Nagoya Junior High School
- 2021.02.12 NEWS FGC is now in its 12th year!
- 2021.02.5 NEWS Accept Donations through Postcards and Stamps of Japan Post
- 2021.01.27 ACTIVITY International students of SEISA University gave a slide presentation in Japanese in the class
- 2021.01.25 ACTIVITY International students of SEISA enjoyed a fulfilling New Year's holiday.
- 2021.01.5 ACTIVITY With Best New Year’s Wishes.
- 2020.12.11 ACTIVITY International Students to challenge the JLPT
- 2020.12.11 ACTIVITY International Student Mr. Daimon Receives Special Award at SEISA Olympics Speech Contest
- 2020.12.5 ACTIVITY Myanmar Karate Students Participated in the On-Line Karate (Kata) Competition
vol. 25(Japanese Version)
・SEISA Africa Asia Bridge 2020
・Activity Report on the International Students of SEISA
Online Archery Tournament ~Bhutan's first indoor tournament was held~
Online Karate Competition
Challenge to the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test
Mr. Daimon Received Special Award for Speech at SEISA Olympics
・A Message from Secretariat
Looking for FGC supporters, Request for installation of donation-type vending machines
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.