The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2020.09.8 ACTIVITY Student's artwork to be published on the Japan Art Mile website.
- 2020.08.31 ACTIVITY Donating basketball wheelchairs to support para-athletes in Bhutan
- 2020.08.24 ACTIVITY Kesete placed third at the 72nd All Hokkaido Inter University Track & Field Championships
- 2020.08.16 ACTIVITY Beach Yoga Experience for International Students
- 2020.08.4 ACTIVITY The First Bhutan (BAF) & Japan (SEISA) Friendship Virtual Archery Tournament
- 2020.08.1 ACTIVITY Sonam and Nidup Participated in Kanagawa Prefecture Archery Trials
- 2020.07.23 ACTIVITY Dejen participated in Hokuren Distance Challenge 2020.
- 2020.07.16 ACTIVITY Bhutan's Para Athlete was Featured on the International Paralympic Committee's Website
- 2020.07.16 NEWS Host Town Support Video: Let’s cheer up Eritrea, Bhutan, and Myanmar for Tokyo 2020 from Kanagawa! (SKY Project)
vol. 22 (Japanese Version)
・Support Activity Report for Bhutan, Eritrea, South Africa
・International Students Activity Report
・Introduction of Myanmar Culture
・Message from Secretariat
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.