The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2019.10.24 EVENT SEISA Africa・Asia Bridge (SAAB) 2019 to be held!!
- 2019.08.16 ACTIVITY Grand Opening Ceremony of SEISA SHONAN OISO Archery Range
- 2019.08.2 ACTIVITY DEJEN qualified to participate the All African Games!
- 2019.07.24 ACTIVITY Hokkaido Newspaper's article about the International Students of SEISA Kokusai Shonan
- 2019.07.12 ACTIVITY HOKUREN DISTANCE CHALLENGE 2019
- 2019.05.14 ACTIVITY Bhutan First Paralympic Day Successfully Held. Yasuo Miyazawa, FGC Chairman is Appointed as Honorary Advisor to the President of the Bhutan Olympic Committee
- 2019.04.4 ACTIVITY H.E. Mr. OSMAN Saleh, Minister of Foreign Affairs, State of Eritrea visited Japan
- 2019.03.14 ACTIVITY New International Students from Eritrea!
- 2019.02.13 ACTIVITY RTC students from Bhutan came to Japan as a part of STAR Program.
vol. 16 (Japanese Version)
- Support Activity Report in Bhutan
- Support Activity Report in Eritrea
- International Students Activity Reports
- Introduction of Corporate Members and Supporters
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.