- 2023.06.8 ACTIVITY Ms. Sonam Choden Represents Bhutan in the Asian Cup
- 2023.06.1 NEWS “Charibon” Special Promotion Starts!
- 2023.05.25 NEWS A new international student, Almame, has arrived in Japan from the Republic of Mali!
- 2023.05.23 NEWS Seeking donations of playground equipment for the children of Okuma Town in Fukushima
- 2023.04.10 ACTIVITY Congratulations to Mr. Biniam on entering university!
- 2023.03.23 ACTIVITY Mr. Tandin and Mr. Kinley celebrated their graduation ceremony with their Bhutanese families looking on!
- 2023.03.1 NEWS “Charibon” Special Promotion Starts!
- 2023.02.5 NEWS Crowdfunding Project on International Students from Bhutan
- 2023.01.1 NEWS New Year's Greetings
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.