The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2018.05.31 ACTIVITY SEISA International Students Activity Report “Renew their personal record of track and field!!
- 2018.05.9 ACTIVITY Finalized and Signed a Pre-games Training Camp Agreement with Myanmar Olympic Committee
- 2017.12.26 EVENT Athletes from Eritrea and Bhutan to participate in the interexchange event of SKY project.
- 2017.12.4 PRESS The Solidarity Special Program of Tokyo 2020 Olympic to be announced!
- 2017.11.30 EVENT Athletes from Eritrea and Bhutan to run in OSAKA Marathon!
- 2017.11.9 PRESS Tokyo Gorin Ondo MV is now available to view!!
- 2017.10.25 EVENT SEISA Africa・Asia Bridge (SAAB) to be held!!
- 2017.10.23 ACTIVITY New Students from Eritrea and Bhutan came to Japan!
- 2017.10.19 EVENT Interexchange Event "Play with Eritrean Student!" to be held in Oiso-machi
Vol.6 (English Ver.)
- Great East Japan Earthquake – Soma Area, Fukushima Prefecture
Special lecture – gathering of teachers from all over Japan,and more
- Great East Japan Earthquake – Ashibetsu City in Hokkaido
Soma City Elementary School Students Play with Snow in “Northern Land”
- Overseas Support Activity Reports
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Bangladesh Orphans in orphanage nearby East Gzura Village are poor in nutrition.
- Bhutan The happiest country in the world, but children in mountainous areas are in harsh condition to survive.
- Japan Since Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has been continuous medical and educational environment provision.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.