The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2020.03.12 ACTIVITY Dejen participated in the East Africa Half Marathon Championship!
- 2020.03.4 EVENT Report on the FGC annual reporting session!
- 2020.02.7 ACTIVITY RTC students from Bhutan had interexchange sessions with SEISA Group
- 2020.02.3 EVENT SEISA Africa・Asia Bridge 2019 was held!
- 2019.12.5 EVENT International students participated in WATER ROCKET EVENT hosted by JAXA!
- 2019.10.24 EVENT SEISA Africa・Asia Bridge (SAAB) 2019 to be held!!
- 2019.08.16 ACTIVITY Grand Opening Ceremony of SEISA SHONAN OISO Archery Range
- 2019.08.2 ACTIVITY DEJEN qualified to participate the All African Games!
- 2019.07.24 ACTIVITY Hokkaido Newspaper's article about the International Students of SEISA Kokusai Shonan
vol. 20 (Japanese Version)
- Support Activity Report in Bhutan
- Support Activity Report in Myanmar and Japan
- International Students Activity Reports
- FGC Annual Activity Report Session
- Introduction of Corporate Members and Supporters
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.