The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2019.05.14 ACTIVITY Bhutan First Paralympic Day Successfully Held. Yasuo Miyazawa, FGC Chairman is Appointed as Honorary Advisor to the President of the Bhutan Olympic Committee
- 2019.04.4 ACTIVITY H.E. Mr. OSMAN Saleh, Minister of Foreign Affairs, State of Eritrea visited Japan
- 2019.03.14 ACTIVITY New International Students from Eritrea!
- 2019.02.13 ACTIVITY RTC students from Bhutan came to Japan as a part of STAR Program.
- 2019.01.31 EVENT FGC Activity Report Conference held on January 18th, 2019
- 2019.01.1 NEWS Respectfully, we wish you happiness of the new year.
- 2018.12.5 ACTIVITY Emergency Supporting Activities for Typhoon Damages in Saipan Island
- 2018.11.25 ACTIVITY Olympic Solidarity Program: International students of sports major in SEISA Kokusai Shonan High School to meet with Mr. Bach, president of IOC
- 2018.11.4 ACTIVITY Dejen Tesfalem to renew the record at Kanagawa High School Ekiden!
vol. 14 (Japanese Version)
International Exchange・Support Activities
- From 2019 towards 2020
- SEISA Africa・Asia Bridge2018
- Activity Reports of International Students
- Country Activity Reports
- The 2nd Annual of ISPS Handa Cup Archery
- Tenzing Yonten, RTC to give a lecture in Japan
Support Activities for the Great East Japan Earthquake
- "Let's meet with Northern Land!! 2018"
- Football Interexchange Games in Soma City
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.