The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2021.09.2 NEWS FGC Applies for “Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan Photo Contest”!
- 2021.08.31 NEWS Mr. Kesete, SEISA Dohto University Track and Field Club, Wins Hokkaido Intercollegiate Athletics Championships!!
- 2021.08.30 NEWS International Students of SEISA Group Pass JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) !
- 2021.08.27 NEWS Elementary School Students at Odawara City Made Cheering Boards and Paintings for the Athletes Participating in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games!
- 2021.08.25 NEWS Tokyo 2020 Paralympics Starts! Games and Broadcasting Schedule of Team Bhutan Paralympic!
- 2021.08.18 NEWS Pre-Game Training Camp for the Bhutan National Team Toward Tokyo 2020 Paralympics is Ongoing!
- 2021.07.15 NEWS Pre-Game Training Camp for the Bhutan National Team Toward the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Has Started! For The Latest Information, Please Visit our Instagram and Facebook!
- 2021.07.15 NEWS SEISA-Myanmar Students Featured on NHK!
- 2021.04.2 NEWS An all-weather running track is completed in SEISA Shonan Oiso Campus !
A Report from of SEISA University Alumni Association “Gakuyu Kai”
- Accommodation Course International Students to Receive Educational Funds
International Students Activity Report
- Myanmar Students “Karate”
- SEISA Dohto University Track and Field Team “Eritrea”
- SEISA Africa Asia Bridge Selected as a Representative of Japan for the 2021 UNESCO/Japan ESD Award
Spring Holiday Event
- Bhutanese Film "Lunana A Yak In The Classroom" Presented to SEISA Students for Educational Preview
Cultural Introduction “Eritrea”
- World Heritage Site "Asmara" and the Opening of Japanese Embassy in Eritrea
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.