The dream and the hope in the future to children in the world
The foundation is preparing substantial educational and medical environment for children in the world.
Also, we are building a system that trains youth and provides working opportunities.
- 2021.04.2 NEWS An all-weather running track is completed in SEISA Shonan Oiso Campus !
- 2021.03.30 ACTIVITY International students of SEISA go their own paths after graduation.
- 2021.03.15 ACTIVITY It has been ten years since the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- 2021.03.8 NEWS Graduation of International Students
- 2021.02.22 ACTIVITY Japanese Study Materials Donated from SEISA Nagoya Junior High School
- 2021.02.12 NEWS FGC is now in its 12th year!
- 2021.02.5 NEWS Accept Donations through Postcards and Stamps of Japan Post
- 2021.01.27 ACTIVITY International students of SEISA University gave a slide presentation in Japanese in the class
- 2021.01.25 ACTIVITY International students of SEISA enjoyed a fulfilling New Year's holiday.
・Mr. Nidup and Ms. Sonam, Congratulations on Graduation from High School!
・International Students Activity Report
International Students of SEISA University Gave a Presentation in Japanese
Japanese Study Materials Donated from SEISA Nagoya Junior High School Students
・Introduction of Bhutanese Culture
Bhutan’s National Sports “Da”
・Support Activities Overseas
Supporting the activities of a hospital in Malawi, Africa
・Future Gathering Collaboration
Supporters for FGC
・Message From FGC
January - December 2020 Report on Donated and Collaborative Products
Companies and Organizations That Have Cooperated with FGC
This Foundation shall explore problems in child education and care, both in Japan and overseas. In this conjunction, we create a vision of an ideal future, provide solutions to the problems and assist the development and wellbeing of children. In order to enable them to live and work together in harmony, we must support their sound development and wellbeing in Japan and also overseas.。
- Bhutan Exchange program with Royal Thimphu College. Support high school students to study in Japan. Provide medical supports. We support Bhutan to participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Eritrea One of the newest independent countries in Africa. Planning to support Eritrea’s participation in 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. This country will participate in Paralympic Games for the first time in Tokyo.
- Myanmar The worst health index and highest death rate of preschooler in the world.
- Japan Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11, 2011, FGC has continuously rendered medical and educational help.
- Bangladesh Orphans in the orphanage near East Gzura Village has poor nutritional diet.
- Cambodia There are many young people who lost their limbs due to the mine. Yet they work hard while they are in vocational training.