- 2017.10.23 New Students from Eritrea and Bhutan came to Japan!
- 2017.09.18 Bhutanese archers at Handa Cup for 2020 Olympics prep
- 2017.09.14 Delegation of Bhutan Archery Federation visit to Japan
- 2017.08.04 Myanmar National Judo Team aiming for SEA Games after the joint training camp with SEISA Dohto University
- 2017.07.21 Eritrean Students - Success in the April - July period in Japan !
- 2017.07.05 CNMI Women’s National Team completes training camp in Japan
- 2017.06.30 Myanmar National JUDO Team holds training camp in SEISA DOHTO Univerisity.
- 2017.06.29 Ambassador’s visit to Oiso/Kanagawa
- 2017.06.23 Social Exchange Event at SEISA Gakuen High School Shonan!
- 2017.06.19 Eritrea - Photo Exhibition in Kanagawa
- 関わりあいわかち合う教育(Japanese book) The compilation of Mr. Yasuo Miyazawa's daily comments reveals his passion toward education and children.
- Movement of reconstruction starts from actual spot (Japanese book) The book of medical support activities in Fukushima after March 11, 2011 written by Dr. Masahiro Kami, specially appointed-professor at the Institute of Medical Science in the University of Tokyo. The contents include support activities carried out by FGC, local volunteers, and university student volunteers. The latter half of book explains human development through education is necessary for reconstruction. A foundation of medical science is part of it.
Reconstruction starts from education -caring children's mental health- (Japanese book)
After the Great East Japan Earthquake, various fields of experts, who never had a chance to meet at peace time, gathered at Fukushima Hamadori for reconstruction and as well as caring children's mental health.
- What school passion to reverse the life moves the human (2011) (Japanese book) The Founder of SEISA Group & FGC, Yasuo Miyazawa's passions on teaching are written in this book. (Japanese)