- Supporting health care education in Myanmar
- Supporting medical and health care in areas that do not have access to medical services
- Human development support
Surrounding environment of children are changing in daily basis.
Activities that are not on the list above also done case by case.
For more detailed information, please check out the following "Activity Report".
- 2018.09.17 The 2nd annual of Handa Cup Archery Tournament
- 2018.04.24 Finalized and Signed a Pre-games Training Camp Agreement with Myanmar Olympic Committee
- 2017.08.4 Myanmar National Judo Team aiming for SEA Games after the joint training camp with SEISA Dohto University
- 2017.06.30 Myanmar National JUDO Team holds training camp in SEISA DOHTO Univerisity.
Surface Area：680,000 square kilometer
Population：51 million 410 thousand people
(IMF estimate of 2014）
Japanese in Myanmar：2,370 people（Jan. 2017）
Burmese in Japan：15,912 people（registered June. 2016 ）
* Data from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
In Myanmar, many children die before the age of five due to infection from a small scar.
The mortality rate of mothers and infants have increased due to infection during or after delivery.
In Yangon suburbia, there is a school for orphans. They are taught to make mendicant bowls and they learn mushrooms cultivation. These lessons help them make a living for themselves.
Medical environment in Myanmar. Cataract is common among people. As a result, many lose their jobs or are not able to get one.
First aid care for prevention of infection could go a long way.