- Supporting health care education in Myanmar
- Supporting medical and health care in areas that difficult to take medical services
- Human development support
Surrounding environment of children are changing in daily basis.
Activities that are not on the list above also done case by case.
For more detailed information, please check out the following "Activity Report".
- 2018.05.9 Finalized and Signed a Pre-games Training Camp Agreement with Myanmar Olympic Committee
- 2017.08.4 Myanmar National Judo Team aiming for SEA Games after the joint training camp with SEISA Dohto University
- 2017.06.30 Myanmar National JUDO Team holds training camp in SEISA DOHTO Univerisity.
- 2016.08.10 Dr. Thein Thein Htay visited Japan
Surface Area：680,000 square kilometer
Population：63 million 670 thousand people
(IMF estimate of 2012/2013）
Japanese in Myanmar：891 people（Oct. 2013）
Burmese in Japan：8,709 people（registered June. 2013 ）
* Data from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
In Myanmar, many children dies before five due to the infection from a small scar.
The death rate of mother and baby increased due to the infection during or after giving the birth.In Yangon suburbia, there is a school for orphans. The school teaches them how to make mendicant vessels and mushroom cultivation, in order to become independent.
Medical environment in Myanmar is harsh that many people are infected with cataract. As a result, many lost their jobs or couldn't get jobs; therefore, they are condition of difficulty in living daily lives.
Treatment on small scar would lead to prevention of infection.